The uniform at Worlebury St Paul’s Primary School:
- navy blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- jade polo shirt with/out the school logo
- navy blue/black skirt/pinafore/trousers
- In the summer months (if desired), school uniform shorts/checked summer dresses (within school colours)
- black school shoes (not trainers) with white/black/navy socks/tights
- PE uniform: navy/black shorts/tracksuit bottoms, plain white T-shirt and trainers. Navy hoodies (logo or plain) can be worn during PE sessions only!
All items can be purchased from Concept Wear or, for second hand / pre-loved uniform, from the PTA.
School uniform is compulsory. We understand that generic uniform from high street retailers can be less expensive and are happy for children to wear these non-logo items, as long as they are within the school's colour requirements. Uniform is important as we believe it promotes a pride in the school and a sense of community.
Please ensure that all items are named.
If you have any problems regarding this matter please do come and talk to us.
Uniform purchased from Concept Wear can be delivered to the school office. During checkout you can opt for 'Free Collection'. Orders placed by 4pm on Fridays will then be ready for pick up between 8.45 - 8.55am every Tuesday from the school office. Alternatively you can pay for post and packaging in the normal way.
During term time pupils are asked not to have fashion hairstyles which include: shaved, dyed or streaked hair, beading, patterns, lines and tramlines. Hair accessories such as bows and ribbons should be in school colours and not overly large. Hair which is long enough to touch the shoulders should be tied up. Jewellery is not permitted and earrings (studs only) must be removed/covered during PE sessions.
Please also be reminded that pupils are not permitted to wear make-up or nail varnish.
Pre-loved Uniform available from the PTA
For availability of stock contact them directly with sizing and requirements.
Uniform Provider’s details:
Unit 7 Bridgwater Court
Tel: 01934 644582